Irregular and Problem Verbs Level 1a

Irregular and Problem Verbs Level 1a

Topik Pilihan:
Price:

Read more

Irregular Verbs Quiz

Irregular and Problem Verbs — Level 1

1. She ______________________ her seat belt and got out of the car. (UNDO)




2. She ______________________ up and shook his hand. (STAND)




3. I ______________________ the dog for a walk yesterday. (TAKE)




4. There ______________________ only two chocolates left in the box. (BE)




5. He ______________________ before the end of the party. (LEAVE)




6. Do you think he ______________________ what I said? (UNDERSTAND)




7. I ______________________ all my old books. (SELL)




8. He ______________________ me he was leaving. (TELL)




9. I've ______________________ Gillian to the party with me, I hope that's OK. (BRING)




10. I ______________________ my ankle yesterday. (HURT)




Jumlah Benar: 0



Complete these statement!.

  • The most interesting thing I learned in this chapter was ...
  • The part I enjoyed most was ...
  • I would like to find more about ...
  • The hardest part in this chapter was ...
  • I need to work harder at ...
  • My plan to overcome the difficulties of this chapter are ...


Informasi lainnya yang terkait dapat diakses pada tautan berikut ini

Terima kasih atas kunjungan Anda